The Supercomputing Conference 2022 (SC22) is just around the corner. This year, the conference kicks off Sunday, November 13 and the ACCESS team has been hard at work in preparation.
Leaders Talk ACCESS
ACCESS PIs, along with the NSF program director, will present on the various elements of ACCESS with plenty of time for questions and answers. This is a co-located event, not on the official SC22 schedule, that you don’t want to miss. Tuesday, November 15, 4–5:30 p.m., Room D220.
ACCESS the Experts
If you have specific questions or would like to discuss ACCESS with an expert, each of the service area PIs will be available in the ACCESS booth, 3901, with light refreshments:
- Monday, 7–9 p.m. – Shelley Knuth, PI for ACCESS Support Team
- Tuesday, 10 a.m.–noon – Tom Gulbransen, NSF ACCESS program director
- Tuesday, 2–4 p.m – Nikolay Simakov, ACCESS Metrics Team
- Weds. 10 a.m.–noon – John Towns, PI for ACCESS Coordination Office
- Weds., 2–4 p.m. – Stephen Deems, PI for ACCESS Allocations
- Weds., 4–6 p.m. – Tim Boerner, PI for ACCESS Operations
Throughout the conference, the ACCESS booth will be staffed by team members who can help you with more general questions. Be sure to stop by and pick up a brochure and an ACCESS sticker!
We look forward to meeting you at SC22!